The Hope Lodge is a facility for cancer patients receiving treatment in the St. Louis area who live a distance greater than 50 miles.
The dietitian from the Saint Louis University Cancer Center donates her time and services to clients of the Hope Lodge by cooking nutritious meals and holding informative seminars on nutrition and health for cancer patients. Usually these events are held monthly. Check the calendar on the nutrition home page for event dates.
Hope Lodge - American Cancer Society owned
4215 Lindell Blvd.
St. Louis, Missouri 63108
This Lodge provides housing in a warm, friendly atmosphere (smoke-free environment) for eligible patients and families, free of charge. Please call for Eligibility Requirements
Directions Going East or West : I64 to Grand. North on Grand to Lindell. West on Lindell to Hope Lodge.
Rates: No charge. $20 key deposit
- Private rooms and baths
- Phones with voice mail in each room
- Central kitchens where you can prepare your favorite foods at your own convenience. Kitchen includes food storage.
- Dining area
- Transportation: individual's responsibility
- Lounges where one can relax, read, watch cable TV or videos.
- Laundry rooms
- Special programs about how to cope with Cancer
- Guest parking garage
- 24 hour security
- Supermarket and Pharmacy within walking distance
- Guest computer with internet access